Garden of Prayer
This sunken garden and reflecting pool of beauty and tranquility was dedicated to all Mothers in 1956. It was created by Wilbert T. Reynolds the cemetery’s Superintendent at the time.
The Garden of Prayer serves many useful purposes:
- A beautiful venue for events such as musical tributes to Mom held every Mothers Day.
- As an outdoor chapel for private or group gatherings. Even wedding photos have been taken here.
- Contains a distinguished place for cremations. At the entrance of the Garden of Prayer stands a stately Columbarium made of rich Dark Red Dakota granite. Each Niche holds two cremation urns.